Latest Pigtures!

• Thread starter Thread starter pixie_76
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pixie_76

Ok, as promised, here are the latest pics of my piggies! The babies are 4 weeks old now (and strictly in boar/sow dorms!).... we had lots of fun this afternoon.... :smitten: :smitten:

Pepsi, Ruby & Shirley (Ruby is from a previous litter and SUCH a sweetheart!)

DSC04070.jpg

Photo-shy Pepsi

DSC04065.jpg

Ruby

DSC04063.jpg

Shirley

DSC04061.jpg

Proud mummy-pig Catherine... :smitten:

DSC04056.jpg

Handsome Andrew

DSC04054.jpg

Gorgeous George

DSC04050.jpg

His gingerness, Pip :smitten: :smitten:

DSC04049.jpg

The boys doing that macho box-huddling thing

DSC04047.jpg

Pip the poser....

DSC04045.jpg

The three amigo's! Awwwww! :smitten:
DSC04041.jpg

sorry there are loads, but i can't help it!

Michelle x

they are all such gorgeous piggies :smitten: it looks as if pip is catching up to the rest! x

he's about 2/3 the size of the others.... he's grown loads though and loves his greens! :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

thanks guys - as far as the names go, Catherine was already named before I got her, Ruby & Pip are my choices, Pepsi & Shirley have been named by their new owner and George & Andrew are temporary names until their new owner picks some! We were going with the 80's theme (George Michael & Andrew Ridgely!), after a fab suggestion on here! ;D ;D

They are all extremely gorgeous but Pip has stolen a piece of my heart! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Cutie Pie alert! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh they are soo sweet one looks liek my cream boar named TITCH ;D with a tiny white spot on his head too ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back