Lady in Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DSC00217.jpg

one lilttle lady patiently waiting for her babies to arrive

aww she is adorable! cant wait to see the bubs! bet you cant either lol!

shes one of the rescue pigs Hils and I grabbed the other week
she is adorable and very laid back and loving,maybe grateful that we saved her,I'm getting impatient now and I'm dying to see what they look like,if theyre like their mum theyll be so cute,gawd knows who the dad was :(

:( i think she would be a great mummy! lol

It is soo hard waiting... i tell everyone cindy is pregnant and theyre like, shoudnt she have given birth yet? lol

baby-wilson said:

It is soo hard waiting... i tell everyone cindy is pregnant and theyre like, shoudnt she have given birth yet? lol

i swear ive worn a patch out on the kitchen floor pacing ,lmao

Sehnsucht said:
baby-wilson said:

i swear ive worn a patch out on the kitchen floor pacing ,lmao

haha lol i think ive made a trail to my bedroom form going there and back all the time too ;D

I'm going to see her in a bit :smitten: she is an absolute cutie & def high on my pignap list!

hils78 said:
I'm going to see her in a bit :smitten: she is an absolute cutie & def high on my pignap list!

mwahahah
*hides her away*
actually I'm so glad we saw her and rescued her ;)

What a beauty. Good luck with the babies, look forward to seeing some photos in due course.

it was Lily because of her colour but we changed it to Angel,she reminded me of one with the white fluffy fur etc

ill charge up the digicam and get some pics of her tomm,after all ,all shes doing is sitting in a blobby type heap so she wont move lol

"
stop watching me ill have them when I'm ready
"

DSC00219.jpg

(soggy beard due to much munching on cucumber and celery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back