Kurama's hay

• Thread starter Thread starter kaoskat
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

Kurama is so rotten. He sweet as an angel of course, outgoing and friendly, beautifully perfect personality, however, he is rotten! For about a month I could not get him to eat his timothy hay. He would only eat the seed heads and beyond that he REFUSED to touch it. I tried everything I could thik of but he just wouldn't so when I went out of town to get their bedding and more hay, I picked up a small bag of Orchard Grass because I thought maybe he would eat that. Of course, now that he has his own special bag of hay just for him, he's eating it just fine. I'm sitting here watching him chow down on it now in fact. I have had no more hay troubles with this rotten pig. So I guess I will be buying this spoiled brat his own little bay of hay each month. These little furballs have complete control over my life and worse, they KNOW it. ::)

Lol Zubins the same he wont share hay with Eddie so they have to have to lots of different hay! lol mine dont no they rule my life but I'm sure they're working it out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back