Kiss Kiss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Took some piccies the other day and came across this one:

cage.jpg

Now if we look closely, what can we see? ;)

utherlips.jpg

Kissy-lips!

Mwwwwwwwwah, Uther! :smitten:

that is so

[colorr][siz7]UTE![/siz]

Last edited by a moderator:
FANTASTIC
oh how i love piggie lips :-* :-* :-* :-*
that's it I'm off to kiss mine now lol ;D ;D ;D
thanks for that its made my day O0 :smitten:

Is that the pig formerly known as Tango?! bless him he looks so relaxed. Glad to see the correx is being put to good use 8)

hils78 said:
Is that the pig formerly known as Tango?! bless him he looks so relaxed. Glad to see the correx is being put to good use 8)

yep, that be Tango (or Uther Pendragon as we call him), and thats your correx :) (thanks again for that)

He has settled in VERY well and has learnt very quickly, he behaves as if he has spent his entire life in his kitchen :)
Hes the first one to squeak now when the fridge door opens :)

Wow, piggies have lips? I must have a closer look at my teo piggies tomorrow! :laugh:

newpiggies said:
Wow, piggies have lips? I must have a closer look at my teo piggies tomorrow! :laugh:

What? you mean you haven't discovered piggy lips yet?! you don't know what you are missing!

Honey was licking my face yest as Id been crying,and we met lip to lip so she then lay there licking my bottom lip for ages,I had a mega soggy face and lips then and now it seems Angel has a more or less permanent ly down bottom lip which is hilarious when she squeaks up at me

Have just come down with yet another cold so will have to wait a while before looking for piggie lips...perhaps someone else in the family without a cold can do so instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back