Keeping a spare cage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyAndGarry (TEAS)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (West Hunsbury), Northampton, UK
I think I've answered my own question really, but I'm about to upgrade to a Nero 4 from a Nero 2. I thought about getting another piggie for the cage and then thought about selling it, but logically I should keep it as a spare in case of illness/quarantine etc shouldn't I? Illogical is my middle name! ;D

Good idea, I have a spare cage and a spare hutch outside. Hope to use that in the spring for rescue pigs. Can't wait to get going on that. :)

I have grids if one gets sick then can quarantine like that. I think though it depends on the illness, I would hate to seperate S&T I'd never get them back together again. I seperated Cuzzy from the boys when he had mites and Sunshine wouldn't accept him back. :'(

But yep good idea to have a spare cage or something similar just incase! O0

I would love to have C&C cages, but it's not my house so I'm limited to indoor cages...if I had my own way, the spare room would be converted!

I'm desperate to get back to my piggies...get home about 1.30am Wednesday...I'll be knocking on the shop door to collect my cage that morning! :smitten:

Awww I'm dreading going on holiday although I know Flora and Fleur and Pudsey and Eccles will be really well looked after but still you miss them. I'm taking S&T with me to Norfolk, should be fun! :D

Awwww!

My friend did a really good job with them, cleaned them out and everything! My dad's back now so they'll be being spoilt rotten! I did the stupid thing of going into a couple of pet shops while I've been in Spain (P@H ain't that bad!) and I wanted to buy every single piggy! I'm desperate to see them as they will have grown more - I'd had them a calendar month when I came away and have been away for three weeks...and I bet they're fat!

i recommend keeping it too. when i built my c+c i kept the nero 3. first i lnt it to a friend temporarily, then used it to take the piggles home in glad i kep it, as my new boy merlin is living in it now you never know when it could be useful O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back