Kavee Return/Fedex

Piggies2023

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Has anyone returned something to Kavee please? I've got the returns labels but I do not understand what I'm putting where. I have 2 different labels. One label printed once, the other three times. Both slightly different. I also have commercial invoices. Finding Kavee hard to contact to figure it out. Because it's going through customs it needs be right apparently. Very confused.

Where do you have to drop the box off for return? Maybe speak to them and see if they can advise you.

Where do you have to drop the box off for return? Maybe speak to them and see if they can advise you.
It's not close so will have to go out my way to get there. (I can't walk far, disabled) So it's a bit of a pain.

Ah okay. Maybe if it’s in a shop you could call and speak to them? Did Kavee not send any instructions regarding how to repackage? That’s annoying if you can’t even get in touch with them!

Usually there are labels with the address to put on the outside then something to put inside - a returns form or similar.

Ah okay. Maybe if it’s in a shop you could call and speak to them? Did Kavee not send any instructions regarding how to repackage? That’s annoying if you can’t even get in touch with them!

Usually there are labels with the address to put on the outside then something to put inside - a returns form or similar.
No they didn't give me any instructions. That's a good idea on ringing. I could even ring a random shop. I tried to get in touch with FedEx but they wouldn't speak to me because I'm not the one who has the account.

It has two different types of labels neither tell you were to put it. Plus the invoice, which apparently for customs needs to be included

Do the labels have Kavee’s address and yours? I assume as they’re labels they need to both be put on the packaging, close to each other I assume.

I hope you can work it out. I once bought something off Amazon. I wanted to return but the people I bought from failed to send any return directions, even after contacting several times! 😒

The website says this is their returns address.

The return address is the same as the point of origin:

Manufast (E-picking, Kavee)
1434 Chausse de Gand
1082 Brussels
Belgium

What do the other labels say?

Thank you. I think I understand now. Kavee have replied to me with what label goes where. I had 6 pieces of paper and wasn't sure where they all go! Had problems with them not always getting my emails for some reason, and then if they do get them I get multiple emails again and again back. So must be having some problems.

Asked Kavee to clarify on which documents to put in the box and which on the inside as I wasn't sure about one of them. They've now told me something completely different. And seem to expect me to somehow stick 7 different documents on the outside. You can't ring them either. I definitely won't be ordering from them again, it feels they make returns difficult on purpose.

Definitely do not recommend using them. They haven't completed the necessary paperwork when I went to send it. They are also saying I have to pay return postage. I will be contacting my credit card company to try and get a refund as the item is faulty.

Back