Kavee Liners Worth Cost?

Vic85

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I’ve fallen in love with the cow print and have had my heart set on it. But are Kavee superior and worth the money? I definitely want a bold, funky print and something that will prevent smells.

I’ve heard a lot of people say don’t waste your money buying cheaper ones. Pay for the quality you get with Kavee…..?

I'm not sure if Kavee liners are better than others,they do have good reviews.i know other makers of liners who sell the cow print design,eg Z iggie Piggies,ive had a few liners from this company and are still in good condition after 5 years.i hope someone can link other uk companies guide for you .

I'm not sure if Kavee liners are better than others,they do have good reviews.i know other makers of liners who sell the cow print design,eg Z iggie Piggies,ive had a few liners from this company and are still in good condition after 5 years.i hope someone can link other uk companies guide for you .
Thank you. I did contact that shop I think. The lady who runs it is on mat leave. I’ve been looking at candecosies. They seem good quality too as they are made with zorb.

I used to have 2 Kavee liners but quickly retired them. They look great but they shrunk so much in the first 2-3 washes (according to washing instructions) that they weren‘t big enough to cover the cage properly anymore. I ended up with about 1.5cm on either side that wasn’t covered so I had to put another fleece fabric as a base layer to catch all the pee that went down the sides. I also struggled to get all the hay and bedding out in the wash especially as they got a bit older. I know they get good reviews generally so maybe I was just unlucky with mine. I also have cande liners now and they are amazing, totally affordable and wash really well. Mine are a good 6 months old now and they‘re still just like new.

I used to have 2 Kavee liners but quickly retired them. They look great but they shrunk so much in the first 2-3 washes (according to washing instructions) that they weren‘t big enough to cover the cage properly anymore. I ended up with about 1.5cm on either side that wasn’t covered so I had to put another fleece fabric as a base layer to catch all the pee that went down the sides. I also struggled to get all the hay and bedding out in the wash especially as they got a bit older. I know they get good reviews generally so maybe I was just unlucky with mine. I also have cande liners now and they are amazing, totally affordable and wash really well. Mine are a good 6 months old now and they‘re still just like new.
Thank you. I’ve ordered from cande this morning.

Back