Kavee brand experience

InkMinx

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Just wondering what peoples experience with this brand is like. I ordered a cage for my boys and it was due to arrive last Wed. FedEx have not updated the tracking since it arrived at Dartford a week ago. I must admit I was disappointed to find they have actually shipped from Belgium despite being a UK company as nothing on their site says that they ship from overseas. I have now seen on their facebook advertising other people replying saying that it took ages for theirs to arrive. I know they cant help the slackness of the shipping company but I wish I had been made more aware of shipping options at the time of ordering. I get Royal Mail parcels shipped from Australia quicker than this!

That’s disappointing to hear given the price of their cages!

Mine took absolute weeks to arrive too, I had to basically pester fedex every single day to get it to move location. I was told I'd have it a week after ordering or something, in the end I think it took about 3 weeks in total? It's a shame because it's excellent quality but the stress of having to chase up where it was to make sure it wasn't lost like a lot of peoples orders seem to end up wasn't worth it. But I had ordered it as Forrest and Silver had started to bicker and needed more space, time was kind of crucial. If you can afford to wait for it to eventually turn up it'll probably work out OK!

I ordered from Kavee and got the cage 4 working days later. I had no issues. In hindsight, I see there are a lot of other (and cheaper) suppliers, and it's not that hard to make your own. But, since I was a newbie, wanted the easiest with idiot instructions

Mine took absolute weeks to arrive too, I had to basically pester fedex every single day to get it to move location. I was told I'd have it a week after ordering or something, in the end I think it took about 3 weeks in total? It's a shame because it's excellent quality but the stress of having to chase up where it was to make sure it wasn't lost like a lot of peoples orders seem to end up wasn't worth it. But I had ordered it as Forrest and Silver had started to bicker and needed more space, time was kind of crucial. If you can afford to wait for it to eventually turn up it'll probably work out OK!
Thanks for the heads up, I just chased FedEx again and they have escalated it and given me a reference code so someone will be looking into it and getting back to me in 8hours. You would think that if this many people were having problems with this courier service they would start using a different company.

Back