• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

just wondering

• Thread starter Thread starter emma2009
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emma2009

hi youve probably read my post (what is it) but incase you havnt my piggy fudge has really dry dandruff like flake all over her back and shes been scratching alot :-\
i think it might be a fungal infection from what ive read then today i remembered fudge had a bath couple weeks ago and my mum washed her and she used baby shampoo because we run out of piggy shampoo could this have caused the dry skin ? i cant remember if her skin was dry before hand are not do you think maybe its a reaction are defo a funal infection as i said before my vets on holiday and hes independent so dosnt have a cover vet

please let me know what you think

emma :)

I'm going to order Lice Shampoo and MicroNeem of Gorgeous Guineas just to be sure really hope it helps hate seeing her like this her hair is comming out abit so thats whats making me think it may be mites and a fungal infection what do you think

let me know

Email Chrissie at gorgeous guineas with all the details and ask what she would recommend. They are closed on the 28th and 29th so you need to order soon so she can get it out to you she is great and usually responds quickly O0

i emailed chrissie and tomorow I'm ordering some stuff so hopefully it will work she thinks its mites and a fungal infection

thanks for your help evryone :smitten:

She's not working tomorrow or thursday so your order may not be posted till Friday...

yeah she told me shell post it this fridy so hopefully this will help fudge it should her products or really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back