Just made my C&C cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So mum doesnt know yet and i doubt she'll be very happy about it.

I made a 2x3 and the bottom is a tent ground sheet. then lots of newspaper.
I have 2 tunnels and made a bunkbed from a bent grid.
they're in there now but are just sitting under the bunkbed doing nothing! Except weeing and i looks a complete mess already! I gave them some lettuce and cucumber.
They'll probably go out when mum gets home. :(

I know the feeling of them being constantly messy! I clean mine come back in 2 mins later and t's like a bombs hit it! dont worry they'll start running round when they've got a bit more used to having so much space! Mine are loons these days! Aw hope your mum lets them stay! Give her the guilt trip thats what i did! Made it then just made out like it was great and they loved it n she let them stay :) x

O0
I hope you feel better soon. :)

Haha thats great! Where have you got them? Maybe mum realises it is too cold! This is why I've brought my girls in and OMG such an improvement in there behaviour, they are so tame and are chattering away to themselves! Having them in is for the best. :)

Fingers crossed your mam is ok with it! :)

Louise
x

Aw maybe she's being nice because your not well! Pics soon and let us know how they settle in! xx

Looks like thats over. Just had to put them back out after my sister told my mum they werent allowed in. My step-dad said its still 15C and until it gets cold enough or christmas. they cant come back in
>:(

Well i did get told when i got my hutch in July that the pigs wouldn't be able to come in.

My mum hadn't said anything and then my sister saw me carrying up foodbowls and a hayrack and then she was like'mum did you know katie had the gps in her room?'
'your not allowed them in your room'

GRRR
She;s sooo annoying !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back