just how clever are piggies?

• Thread starter Thread starter bramble
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bramble

I ask because, one of my rescue girlys Matilda was poorly, now i have lost her two cage mates all brought in together , through poor health, so 18th dec as she wasnt moving much ect , i feared the worst, the vet checked her over and nothing... shes nearly 4 & had a dodgy /poor background...so i decided to let her live out her days indoors in comfort...she has a huge dog carrier with bedding hidey holes food ect (its what i use for all my 'back from the vets' aniamals after ops) for a few days she sleept alot , and seemed ok tho no change, i really dreaded the thought of her passing over xmas , but my son (14) who's room she is in fussed over her & kept an eye on her, at least i thought were giving her comfort in her last days...
ten days later madam has left the dog carrier snuggles up in the giant fish head (cat basket) sits next to the chinchilla cage & munches on big bowls of food, veg & treats my son lays on for her , last seen lying on bean bag as son plays ps2 ! NOT that I'm in anway complaing as we love her to bits & I'm thrilled she is still with us, but was she perhaps pulling a fast one to be a pampered indoor only piggy with the run of a bed room do you think ?
oh & just to add when i go into the room she scurries in to the fish head & gives a 'wooe is me' face ! mmmmmmmmmmm ;)

smart little girl or maybe she was poorly but the care made her better, well done Matilda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back