Just bought a Rabbit 100

• Thread starter Thread starter Jennifer1990
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jennifer1990

I just got this cage tonight as my boars where in a bad need of getting a new cage

the pics make it look smaller than it really is i think :-\

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

Everyone let me know what you all think O0

How many boars do u have?
I have it for 2 adult guinea pigs and it really is cramped, they'll be moved out of it soon but its not really big enough permanently!

How big is it? I tink its big enough but if the camera really does make it look small then it depends on the measurments

I have 2 boars in mine O0 Mine even maybe a little smaller ?

I have 2 boars the indoor cages is just to do them through the winter months and will be outside in the warmer months :)

they are in a nero 3 at the minute but was needing a new cage so i got the one that was on sale and is decent for size for them they wont be in it very much anyways i have them out alot it will mostly just be for feeding and sleeping lol ;D

i cant remember the size of it sorry! :-\

If they get daily floortime, and lots of cuddles with you outside the cage, then I think it will be fine for the winter! O0

yep they will be they have been stayin with my mum 4 a few weeks (long story) and getting them back tonight and i cant wait ;)

I saw them cages in P@H they are bigger than the Furplast deluxe 100, both made by Furplast and both called furplast 100.
It is the new model you have and our P@H can not get any more in stock, I was speaking to the manager last night.
I like the cage you have brought.

sokel said:
if its 100cm it is about 40"
It would do them if they get on well aslong as they get a lot of free time,but if they are prone to having arguments I think they may stuggle in the confinements of the cage

Yeah they will get lots of time outside the cage when I'm not in college

They always get along fine so shouldnt get any problems with it

HonkeysMummy said:
I saw them cages in P@H they are bigger than the Furplast deluxe 100, both made by Furplast and both called furplast 100.
It is the new model you have and our P@H can not get any more in stock, I was speaking to the manager last night.
I like the cage you have brought.

Yah i went in2 P@H yesterday about 12 to see about them and they only had 1 left but was able to reserve 1 untill i finished college at 4 so that was a bonus I'm glad i managed to get one.

i was lucky i went in when i did lol ;D

You were lucky, the manager told me he had 200 on order but none came in, he is hoping he may get some on Thursday, I want one for Honkey and Mervyn.

i would get one as soon as they come in as they are a great buy
i foned P@H on Monday they had 6 in a went in yesterday they only had one so they are going extremley quickly so this time i would grab one ASAP

Wish you luck O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back