• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Jupiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
well since we got back from the vets yest Phoebe has been in with Jupi looking after her,this morning after giving Jupi her recovery stuff etc i thought we were going to lose her,Phoebe lay by her side and kept licking her..I dunno whats going to happen,shes very weak and doesnt wanna know right now,its so upsetting to watch her and she has no weight on her whatsoever :(

keep your fingers crossed for her,shes only 4 wheeks old and so sweet :'(

Shaz, anything I can do to help? what do the vets think is wrong with her?

x

:'( :'( :'( :'(oh no not Jupi, oh Shaz i'm sorry
come on little one try to eat please we're all for you, Duke sends his love too.... :smitten:

Beks said:
Shaz, anything I can do to help? what do the vets think is wrong with her?

x

she just stopped eating hun,her mums milk had dried up after a couple of days feeding her and she went downhill after that really quick

she seemed fine for a while running about and squeaking,I think mummy also lost interest ( prob maybe she had been bred so many times ,Honey was one of the swamp pigs we saved)

anyway update..we lost her this morning :'( :'(

I'm so sorry hun, you tried so hard and gave her your best :'(

RIP Jupi x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back