Jumping grids

• Thread starter Thread starter Sophie1307
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sophie1307

Nellie can jump the 14'' high grids :o :o :o :o I have been keeping Asutin(boar) and Nellie(boar) separated cos Nellie annoys austin and it ends up in big arguements. Nellie Jumps over the grids into austins cage ::) Just had to double up on grids ;D
Anyone elses pigs jump 14'' high? ;D ;D

:o Whoahhh naughty piggie ;D ;D Mine havent got grids :-\

Naughty piggies ;D

Mine live in a hutch so i dont have that problem and when they come inside we just le them run free :)

Hehe naughty piggies ;D Mine have never managed to get over or tried to really, but they have climbed up a little.

Why don't you made the grids come over as if you were building a lid, so it covers the area that he is jumping over?
Do you think Nellie is using something to climb over?

Emma x

I can't find a way to make a lid though. He can't get over anymore cause I have doubled the height :)
Nope his hidey box is on the other side of the cage and he can't move it to the grids.
I saw him taking a run up at the grids and jumping ::) ;D

I have exact same problem, bobby fuzz torpeeding himself over to get a badger... ive just doubled the heighjt of the devider... little boogers that they are!

when i used to have my piggies in the plastic zoozone cage william jumped in to get to the girls i couldnt believe it i accused my husband of putting him in there but we watched him do it naughty little boy >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back