Judo, my little fighter.

RheMae

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I hesitated posting here because I didn't want to believe it. I'm sure we've all felt that way.
But 12/19/2022 I lost my sweet boy Judo.

He taught me all about guinea pigs, and how they have such a big personality in such a small body. He was the first one who welcomed me into the family, and he wasn't afraid of me, and made sure I knew it. Climbing my hair, jumping on my hands and head when I'd clean their cage. Jumping in the hay holder since he was smaller than the rest and just talking and talking about it while they ate.
He'd popcorn so hard he'd jump from one side of the cage to the other, and get the rest of the boys to join in. He had a way of winning hearts, regardless of who you are, and he never seemed to be scared of anything. I always called him my little brave boy, or my little fighter. Cuz when I got him, he had a little cut in his ear. I also called him mama's little honey bear cuz he was the color of honey!

I still can't quite believe it, and though he took him to be cremated, I was still waiting for him to wake up. I swear I can still hear him sometimes, and I miss saying goodnight to him and helping him down when he stands too tall on his cage, and can't get down without dropping his treat.

I know we all hurt when we lose a piggy, but I just wanted everybody to know about Judo and how big of a hole he left behind, regardless of him being so small. He's still my strong boy, and I don't know how long I'll be waiting for him to come back.

I’m so sorry you have lost beautiful Judo. He’ll be popcorning high over the bridge. He sounded like a lovely piggy. Take care. ❤️

What a beautiful piggy who clearly left a huge hole in your heart and life.
He was lucky to have know what it is to be truly loved.

Sorry for your loss. Judo sounded like a lovely piggy who was clearly very loved. Sleep tight Judo x

Well now so many of us will have read about your lovely boy and to hold the attention and hearts of so many people around the world, even for a short time, is a very special thing for a piggie. Your Judo will always be a part of you and you will never forget him 🧡

Well now so many of us will have read about your lovely boy and to hold the attention and hearts of so many people around the world, even for a short time, is a very special thing for a piggie. Your Judo will always be a part of you and you will never forget him 🧡
Thank you so much for this. Like I said, he had a way with winning hearts over. I'm so thankful you guys can feel that bit of love and who he is, even if it's just for a moment.

I am so sorry you have had to say goodbye to Judo. He would have known how much you loved him but keep those happy memories in your heart and he will never be far away. Sending hugs to you x
Popcorn free Judo 🌈

What a wonderful character Judo had, you will miss him so much, so sorry for you x
Sleep tight little man 🌈

What a lovely tribute to your beloved Judo. For little creatures they do make a huge impression in our hearts. Popcorn free little Judo 🌈

Back