Johnson's 'Clean 'n' safe'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
(eugh, I'm sure I posted here! but I just came back and it's no where to be found.. I looked at my last posts and it's not there either)

Well, the guy who I got the piggies from gave me some of this Johnson's 'Clean 'n' safe' stuff, is it safe to use? If it's not, what is? (except things like bleech and vinegar)

Jane

I've never heard of it but it sounds ok. I use diluted dettol cos it kills fungal spores apparently. I personally would never ever use bleach anywhere near my piggies or anything they use.

I use 'keep it clean spray' which I buy from my local pet store (not p@h). It comes in lemon, coconut and lavender. It deodorises and discinfects. It also states that it can help keep things like mxyo at bay. I have been using it for a while and find it very good. Even use it on the cat litter trays and cleaning up any 'accidents'.

I've seen it but would think it works out more expensive, I only use trigene it kills spores mould virus everything is covered I believe, dettol makes my pigs sneeze me too, trigene is expensive but its diluted and lasts ages I ahev 2 spray bottle full of it one in each shed and it has lasted quite a while I wash everything down int his as well like igloos and cage grids etc

Thanks for the other options.. :) I'll probably use something else then, but instead of this going to waste, is it safe?

clowny said:
I use 'keep it clean spray' which I buy from my local pet store (not p@h). It comes in lemon, coconut and lavender. It deodorises and discinfects. It also states that it can help keep things like mxyo at bay. I have been using it for a while and find it very good. Even use it on the cat litter trays and cleaning up any 'accidents'.

i use this also its very good and leaves there cages smalling nice 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back