John Anderson Meets His New Temp Friend

• Thread starter Thread starter flm1977
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flm1977

ROFL after the thread below about a teddy for company, I went and raided my kids' rooms to see what I could find. Most of the stuffed toys my daughter has has the beans in them, so went into my son's room and this seems to be the only stuffed toy I can find with no beans.
Do you think John Anderson is impressed?

johnmeetscrab.jpg

and one more
johnagain.jpg

LOL I don't know! He just sat and looked at it!
I put him back in his hutch tonight and shoved the stuffed crab in with him...figured it would keep him warm if nothing else! :D

Haha, great pics! How old is John Anderson and where did he get his unique name from? I love it!

I'll have to go through the girls rooms and see what I can find, although I can see my boys just looking at it and thinking, well can I eat it?

Take care and thanks for the giggle!

Louise

:)

Thanks Louise
He is around a year old, when we got him we were told he was born in July 06. The name...my kids love watching the reruns of the TV programme Gladiators...were sitting in the car on the way home from getting John Anderson shouting out names and the kids decided on his name, being the referree in Gladiators! I thought it was REALLY stupid for a start, but the more I said it the more it grew on me. He is always John Anderson rather than just John though. But most of the time I end up calling him wee mannie.

I knew I had heard of it but couldn't for the life of me think where! ;D

I was telling Hubby about John Anderson and he thought what? Haha now I'll tell him where it comes from it all makes perfect sense! ;)

Have a good Sunday!

Louise
:)

He looks totally bemused, bless him! Has he snuggled into it yet?

Kinda...when I checked on him the next morning he was all snuggled up to it but it was across the door so thinking it may have been used as a draught excluder ROFL!

He looks like he is trying to figure out what on earth this creature is ;D

awww bless him my pansy has a bear! ::)x she cuddles up to it :smitten: :smitten:

flm1977 said:
Kinda...when I checked on him the next morning he was all snuggled up to it but it was across the door so thinking it may have been used as a draught excluder ROFL!

That is EXACTLY where Cobweb's teddy used to be placed! Snuggled into it, right at the door! ;D

aww.... havent seen Johnny yet! Heard you talking about him on other threads. He's lurrrrvely! :D

Bet he's thinking... 'what the heck...? ' ;D ;D ;D

Gorgeous little boy! Lovely colouring (love gingey pigs!)

my gideon has a battered and bruised dog stuffed toy it's a small one cos well he's a tiny pig but he loves it

i love his face looking at the crab as much to say "what do i do with that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back