Jodies little ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Cant belive these 3 are 17 days old already,sorry pictures are not good as they kept running around ::)

Boar

minitrips001.jpg

Sows
minitrips002.jpg

minitrips003.jpg

Aww they're so adorable! It's nice the way they've all got slightly different patches. First one has to be my favourite. What are their names?

yup pignappable is now the word of the day,theyre gorgeous :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

awwwwwwww sooooooooo lovely O0 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Aww that little boar is yummy! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: they get so big sooo fast! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

they are so cute :smitten: :smitten:

i love the little tuffts of fur behind their heads

want to pignap them :D :D

Thanks everyone,I think 2 of them are ridge backs.I cant belive how quick they grow either.
Karen if it had been the other way and they where 2 Boars and 1 sow i would have definatly put your name on one but as you only have space for 1 i couldnt split the girls

awwwwwwwwww cuties, OMG they've grown into even more beautiful mini's :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

thats ok graham i was thinking the exact same thing

cant wait for blossom

goldilocks said:
thats ok graham i was thinking the exact same thing

cant wait for blossom

I will try and sort a day out and ring you about Blossom O0

cuties! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

0y favourite sow is the first one shown after the boar

if she goes missing you'll have to check my house! ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back