jingling keys

• Thread starter Thread starter latheylloyd
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

latheylloyd

Random question: Do any of your pigs have an opinion on the sound of jingling keys? My pigs HATE it. Everytime i throw my keys in my purse they freeze and make those unhappy purr-like noises. Post any other weird or random noises that freak out your guineas here...i for one try to pack my keys more quietly now, lol.

LOL can really relate to this, Duke absolutely goes beserk at me :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
And if the kids make a chocolate flavoured milk drink and then stir vigorously with the spoon, again we get the brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from him :tickedoff: Also if my bracelets hit the side of his cage he bolts like lightning for cover :o

Mine love the hoover, everytime i clean them, they run round the room popping when i turn the hoover on, and stop when i turn it off. Frankie even tries to eat the hoover nozzle when I'm cleaning! I thought that they wouldn't like to loud noise but it obviously doesn't both them!

They also know the sound of the front door as i'm always let with shrieks when i come in as they know they're going to get some food!

Not really any sounds they dislike....

My Binky joins in with my hairdryer and the hoover he tries to squeak louder! But Cubby and Golly hate my mobile even if I just press a key they stop suddenly and run for cover brrring as they go. They all know the front door and like everybodies their most favourite sound is the carrier bag rustle!

Mine do that brrrrr noise if the cat meows outside my bedroom door (understandable!) and also if I sneeze they do it and run for cover!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back