JillyBean's Babes

• Thread starter Thread starter karenrgpr
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

karenrgpr

Here the babes in all their cuteness. I love the one with his/her back to us :smitten:

Gpigbabies.jpg

:o :o OMG - they are GORGEOUS! I am in love :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I'm going woozy :smitten:

There seems to be at least one Agouti-type baby there. I LOVE AGOUTIS. :)

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

THANK YOU Karen! :)

At last I can show off my gorgeous babies. From left to right they are Foxy, Mouse and Fuzzy (temporary names!). I thought the rescue group which came in were mainly black Abys, but I may be wrong so I was completely expecting exactly the same. Imagine my reaction when these arrived! I have a smooth haired, an Aby and a goodness knows what! Fuzzy is exactly that - fuzzy, almost wiry coat in short waves and he has small eyes. I thought something was wrong with him to start with as he looked so different but he's the biggest now, all is well. (Karen - your message has just answered this - a Rex. I did wonder but wasn't sure, I'm useless on breeds).

Thanks Lucinda & Beaney, they are a bit gorgeous!

Will have them sexed on Saturday. They all look exactly the same and look like boys to me. The 'round' bit at the top of their bits is quite pronounced! If they're boys, I'll have some thinking about arrangements to do. (But they're all staying!)

:( 'All staying' even the little Rexoid?! Could possibly be a Rexoid Abby, does she have rosettes? She looks like she has a little mane :smitten: and possibly 2(?) rosettes on her rump. Gorgeous anyway and definitely my fave :smitten:

OhMYGaaaaa, how cute are they! :D

The one on the left has such rich colourings.... they are all so adorable, Congrats again :smitten:

I'm sooo in love, they are beautiful :smitten: :smitten: :-* :-* :-* :-* :smitten: :smitten:

They are sooo cute! The one in the middle looks like my Havanna. :smitten:

awwww, look at them all cuddled together, they look so cute and crinkly :-*

Agoutis are so cute aren't they? when babys are born its like chrsitmas seeing what you get :smitten: :smitten:

JB what an AMAZING little mixture you have there.  Its so nice that they are all different - not only in colour but texture too!
They truly are stunners, I am usually quick to choose a favourite but this is hard.  :smitten:

I'm glad you finally manged to get the picture on one way or another - and it was worth the wait they are gorgeous :)

Thanks everyone! I am so proud of them and of Mum. Although they were so sweet when they were so tiny I feel a bit relieved that they're now a week old, and hopefully over the vulnerable stage. I haven't got a favourite, they're all lovely.

Yes it is like Christmas. I was absolutely convinced that they'd be black. When they were all cleaned up and dry I was absolutely amazed at the mixture. I'd love to know what Dad was.

It was such a fantastic experience and worth all the worry (and boy did I worry!). I was so desperate for this pregnant rescue, I'd been trying for about 5 months to get one. I knew they were out there, but it was so difficult trying to convince rescue centres that I wasn't actually the devil! This is a one-off for me for a long time as I can't part with animals once they're here so I wouldn't be able to do it again for a while otherwise I'd get over-run and I'm determined that they all have great lives.

Can't wait to see others' babies now! Padme's are gorgeous too, it's lovely to see the photos.

JB, is there a pigture of Mummy Pig anywhere?

You are only half an hour away - might have to leap on a train to pignap, er, visit them ;D ;D ;D

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: gorgeous piglets :)

They are gorgeous Jillybean :smitten: Padme's babies won't sit still long enough for me to take decent photos! You have a real mixed bag there, what a cute lot they are! You must be beaming about them!

aww they r cuties!
grr I'm not alowed to breed mine!
itsso unfair after they die I'm gettin chickens but i want ginz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back