Jeremy has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiep

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We collected Jeremy our rescue piggie on Wednesday from Guineas for Life - he is adorable, I am in love! Some pics....

S1030056.jpg

He's very cuddly!

Jeremy9Mar072.jpg

cutest pink ears!

jeremytiger9Mar07.jpg

Having a bath with Tiger!

They have been introduced and seem to be Ok but are in their own cages at the mo - but Tiger seems so much happier already and much calmer. Aw!

(Please ignore minging bath and curtains - we only moved in few months ago and haven't got round to any DIY yet!)

He's gorgeous! A nice big piggy too :) And they're getting on well? That's fabulous!

Kimmie

They seem to be so far, but this is the first time I've done this so going slowly and carefully! Is there a chance they could fight later on?

(I love big piggies!)

hes a big boy( i love big pigs!) very cute and cuddleable too (is that even a word?)

He's even bigger than Tiger - I didn't think that was possible! Must weigh them and see if they are porky or not!

I let them both out for a run around today - they seemed OK, just the odd rumble. Occasionally one would go as if to nip the other but didn't actually go for it... towards the end Tiger was flopped on his towel and Jeremy was sat nearby trying to stay awake so I think it went OK - oh, and Jeremy tried to bonk the sweeping brush! 98)

katiep said:
He's even bigger than Tiger - I didn't think that was possible! Must weigh them and see if they are porky or not!

I let them both out for a run around today - they seemed OK, just the odd rumble. Occasionally one would go as if to nip the other but didn't actually go for it... towards the end Tiger was flopped on his towel and Jeremy was sat nearby trying to stay awake so I think it went OK - oh, and Jeremy tried to bonk the sweeping brush! 98)

LMAO that's tooo cute, great news that they're getting on well so far, good luck :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back