Jealousy?

• Thread starter Thread starter ralfie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ralfie

Pepper and Smudge have beeen living together for a few weeks now and have been fine with each other, they seem very much in love with each other too :smitten:. I have noticed tho that when they are on my knee together they start to fight, is that normal? They don't fight any other time so thought they may be jealous of the other one getting attention and cuddles?! any ideas?

Nikki x

Could be that they are in a smaller space so cant get out of each others way... one wants to move over... other pig is in his way. Second thing could be territory, sometimes they are like this when they are in a new place which could extend to your lap. I have had this before myself... mainly grumbling and rattling. It never actually came to a fight.

Thanks for the advice. Now that you,ve mentioned it Pepper does seem to be biting Smudge's behind as if to say get out of my way. I thought they were just fighting for my attention..... sigh. I'm obviously not loved THAT much LOL ::)

oh my holly and meggie sometimes try to push each other off my knee os sometimes my mum holds one and i hold the other but there dont do it much these days

awwwie puggies in love
( sorry soppy mood alert now)

and puggies wasnt a typo,its a new Hils/Sars/my name for piggies ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back