Jealous Piggy!

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishka
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nishka

I have a jealous piggy I think! Whenever I am sitting with Piggle on my lap and she is having cuddles, my other piggy Dotty climbs off of my husbands lap and jumps on top of Piggle!!! :o She doesn't do this if she is out on her own - she is happy to stay with hubby or me but if one of us has Piggle out she will sabotage Piggles cuddles and constantly get in the way! :tickedoff:

What can I do? I end up putting Dotty back in so I can spend some time with Piggle but it would be nice if I could have them both out! I have tried having them both on my lap and stroking them both but Dotty hates Piggle getting any attention at all and will actually sit on top of her! Piggle hates it!

Anyone else had this problem? ?

I dont have this problem but how about when you are holding piggles put dotty in her cage. You know close the cage she will soon get used to it! If she starts sqeaking ignore her untill you have finished holding piggles! then hold dotty! O0 hope it works

Yeah my piggies fight a bit for my attention too ::) :-\
I have given up on getting them out at the same time-I know it wastes time but the piggies could get in a serious fight if it develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back