jake our new piggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
J4100030.JPG

J4100032.JPG

J4100034.JPG

The shed is finally sorted , just needs a few more finishing touches ! :)
Jake is still very shy but we are getting there,will post some better piccies of him and the girls once he's settled in properly :smitten:

Thats sort of what I plan on doing for my shed.

Jake must get lots of looks from the ladies :laugh:

Oh my goodness it looks amazing-they have sooo much space!
Thats some pampered piggies you have there!

gp-d said:
Thats sort of what I plan on doing for my shed.

Jake must get lots of looks from the ladies :laugh:

seeing as jake is my first boy I can honestly say I have never giggled so much in my life ,so much flirting and bum wiggling >:D

I know what you mean- once my girls were in there run and my friend bought her boars round to walk them in my garden(she doesnt have one). The boys made a bealine for the run, did a bit of hip wiggling and tried to climb up the side of the run :D

Great set up and gorgeous piggie.
:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks everyone,I think he's very extra special (seeing as he only has 3 legs) just been down to check on them and he came and said hello :smitten:(made my heart melt a little bit)

He's absolutely lovely Sammy! :smitten:

Congrats on your first boar! ;D

thanks ang :D
I still can't get used to this Boar / sow thing I think it stems from not liking calling female dogs bitches ,so we have girls and boys no matter what species they are ;D ;D ;D

Gorgeous gorgeousness :smitten: :smitten: ;D

How to people with a free range shed clean it? Ive always been curious? Do you use a shovel? :-\ ;D

I spot clean wee patches daily,and any piles of poop, then every other day I start with the hutches (then all the mess is on the floor ) then just use a dustpan and hand brush then disinfect the floors and hutch floors fill 'them back up and have a cuppa! easy but I've only got 4 so I don't know how if someones got loads ;D ;D

Oh right its just ive never seen that before but it looks like sawdust but i knew it wasnt sawdust if you know what i mean ;D Fab O0

I think there's a load of reviews on it in the housing section, I think it's great very absorbant and keeps the smells at bay too! ;)

Oh right ive heard of it before but just havent actually seen it down so wandered what it was LOL ;D THANKS O0

Jake is gorgeous Sammy and I love your set up :smitten: Jake must be in heaven with admiring ladies next door ;D

that set up looks absolutely fab I want to be a piggy ;D Sammy i am so glad you took him he is such a scrummy boy, i know you will adore him, although the way your OH was carring on i think you might have to fight for Jake's attention ;D

Hi emma,never a truer word said , he's gone all gooey over him...he actually rang me when he was at work today to ask how he was ;D ;D ;D.thankyou for letting him come to live with us
hugs sammy xx

Hi Sammy sorry i missed your phone call, have had a busy week so far and seem to not have been at home much, will catch up with you in the next couple of days as it will all die down soon, it mums 70th b day so it is a hectic week with her celebrating with her different craft friends ;D

Hi them , just pm'd you will ring you next week instead when you aren't as busy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back