• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Izzy's Fur

• Thread starter Thread starter karisrou
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

karisrou

I was getting my piggies out of their cage yesterday for their bathes, when unfortunately my little Izzy managed to squeeze out of grip and tumble to the ground below. On her way down, she scrape the side of her cage. She seemed unfazed by her fall and happy as ever, but when she fell there was a small patch of fur that got removed. It looks like the fur came completely out. Does anyone know about how long it will take for her little fur to grow back? Thanks!

Wriggly worms aren't they :(
Believe it or not it wont be too long, Duke's been shaved a number of times cause of ops and the hair grows back quite quickly, keep an eye on her for anyother signs and check that the bald patch is not irritated. Good luck with Izzy, perhaps as she's a wriggly one you might need to pick her up on her own or put her in a towel before lifting out next time ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back