It’s a housewarming party!

RosieLily

Forum Donator 2024/25
Reaction score
After a lot of sewing and building, the girls have moved into a new cage!

IMG_0981.webp
IMG_0983.webp
IMG_1013.webp

Rosie with her favourite soft teddy because of course.

IMG_0991.webp

They need a bigger hay tray I think, I’ll also be sewing more cuddle cups and fleece forests. It’s just that right now even looking at my sewing machine makes my head hurt :)

That's a fabulous colour for showing where a predominantly black piggy is!
Yes! I was a bit skeptical at first, I’m not one for bright colours, but Rosie just pops in the cage! I think it’s also great for the coming winter months c:

Rosie seems to like it, too. Here she demonstrates how to use a sleeping bag.

IMG_1082.webp

What a beautiful coordinated cage set up. How many hours have you had to work on all of the at?

What a beautiful coordinated cage set up. How many hours have you had to work on all of the at?
Well. It was a bit of a journey. I'd say it came up to a full workday and a half of constant measuring, cutting and sewing.

Then.. my sewing machine broke. Lost my scissors somehow. Got stuck in the city for 4h on the way to the fabrics' shop because of a marathon. I also lost my proper rulers so I used large pieces of plywood/books to get straight lines and corners when drawing patterns on fleece :eek:

Oh, but the pigs are worth every headache..

Well. It was a bit of a journey. I'd say it came up to a full workday and a half of constant measuring, cutting and sewing.

Then.. my sewing machine broke. Lost my scissors somehow. Got stuck in the city for 4h on the way to the fabrics' shop because of a marathon. I also lost my proper rulers so I used large pieces of plywood/books to get straight lines and corners when drawing patterns on fleece :eek:

Oh, but the pigs are worth every headache..
A true labour of love

Back