Is this washing powder suitable?

If you are worried about residue on items after washing you can always pop it on an extra rinse cycle afterwards but it should be fine if you are using the recommended dose

If you are worried about residue on items after washing you can always pop it on an extra rinse cycle afterwards but it should be fine if you are using the recommended dose
Thanks.

We use the soft water light soil dose so the lowest on the box. Works out at two tablespoons for a small load.

We extra rinse and usually add a bit of white vinegar but it doesn’t seem to do much. Everything is always rough.

Thanks.

We use the soft water light soil dose so the lowest on the box. Works out at two tablespoons for a small load.

We extra rinse and usually add a bit of white vinegar but it doesn’t seem to do much. Everything is always rough.

Are you definitely in a soft water area? I find things like towels always feel hard and rough after washing unless I put them through the drier but we live in a hard water area

Are you definitely in a soft water area? I find things like towels always feel hard and rough after washing unless I put them through the drier but we live in a hard water area
Yes, soft water area apparently. We didn’t have any issues until the low water machines so I think it’s that. I’m all for helping the environment but this machine takes it way too far.

Back