Is this vet bed?

• Thread starter Thread starter Damonshumanslave
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that looks like vetbed and id say it was a pretty good buy, ive seen it for a lot more! x

Hi there I use vetbed and it is brilliant, I remove poop and hay daily and throw vetbed in washing machine every third day, by which time the green backing is very wet BUT the fleece on top is still dry so piggies are very comfy

I used to use it but now have a 7 foot by 5 foot cage lol so the washing machine coudnt cope ;D i agree with Kaz though!

Ive been wondering what vetbed is lol

Thanks, now I know what it is ;D

Yep, that's a cheap version of vetbed. I recommend Pupps Profleece if you're going for a vetbed type bedding because it's even thicker than vetbed. fireinvestigationdog sells it for a good price and she's very nice.

Would it be sensible to buy enough for two lots then? A spare one for when one is in the wash? And what should I put under it? Newspaper?

Thanx for all the help guys.

Yes I have one for in the cupboard when one goes in the wash. I have newspaper under the vetbed and a plastic sheet under the newspaper for the outside hutch when they are out in the summer.

Bought it! O0

It wont be enough for 2 lots, but it'll do for now so I can see if my piggies like it. I was hoping I could use it on my floor in the indoor playpen, but if the bottom gets wet it'll soak through to my carpet. :-\ I'm off back to ebay to look for a plastic sheet, or something else that's waterproof.

What about a shower curtain or tent groundsheet.
Someone said they use the waterproof mattress protectors.
Just an idea or 3.
Anne. :)

Mine have got a shower curtain atm, they're fine for short term use, ill be getting correx at some point this week :) shower curtains will wear over time and they do move around a lot but they're waterproof :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back