• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Is this serious?

• Thread starter Thread starter CharlottiesPiggies
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CharlottiesPiggies

Just noticed when cuddling Merry this morning that she has two little lumpy, cut things on her side, they are about the size of half a little finger nail and are right next to eachother.

They have scabbed over nicely, but I dont know where they came from, mum seems to think they came from her hayball incident :'(

:'( :'( :'( aww poor little girlie :-* :-*
bathe them in pre boiled and cooled down water for a couple of days, any change at all i'd be straight to the vets for some antibiotic cream or such (sorry want to make it clear to not put any hot water on your little one.... not doubting you just being careful O0 :-*)
Gosh she has been thru the wringer poor little one :( :(
Sending her lots of healing wheeks and piggie kisses from Duke and gentle loves from me :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

If everything is OK in the surrounding areas then I wouldn't be too worried :) What was the hayball incident?

it was on the floor + hungry guinea pig = got stuck inside :( i did do a post all about it

guinea pigs are wallies aren't they. fancy getting stuck in one of those, i mean you expect puppies and kittens to get in a fix, but guineas ;D bless her

I expect it has come from that, and as everyone else says just make sure its clean

Merry_and_Rosie said:
it was on the floor + hungry guinea pig = got stuck inside :( i did do a post all about it
Thanks for that, I must have missed your post, sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back