Is This Ok To Put Them On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarnivalPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've been getting extra worried about the state of my grass since if the weather is nice today, the piggies should be going on there when it's dry. Just wondering if my grass is green enough? Have been getting too many yellow patches lately :hb: This is the greenest part I can see right now (the bottom part).
image.webp

Great! My mum said to me today that I'll end up on hospital worrying about the piggies so much :P

If the tiles next to the grass have been treated a month or two ago with weed killers from them growing through the cracks, should I avoid putting some of the pen on that part? It would be a help to file their nails.

Great! My mum said to me today that I'll end up on hospital worrying about the piggies so much :P

If the tiles next to the grass have been treated a month or two ago with weed killers from them growing through the cracks, should I avoid putting some of the pen on that part? It would be a help to file their nails.

Is the weedkiller roundup / glyphosphate? My OH uses this weedkiller and swears it deactivates as soon as it touches the ground. Naturally, don't let your guinea pigs touch any weeds that have been sprayed with weedkiller (I know you won't - but it is always wise to say). I always wait until it has rained or hose the area down letting my guinea pigs go near where my OH has used roundup.

Is the weedkiller roundup / glyphosphate? My OH uses this weedkiller and swears it deactivates as soon as it touches the ground. Naturally, don't let your guinea pigs touch any weeds that have been sprayed with weedkiller (I know you won't - but it is always wise to say). I always wait until it has rained or hose the area down letting my guinea pigs go near where my OH has used roundup.
We actually had a mass of rain that went on for around a hour or two (started at eleven or twelve am/pm and ended at around two something, now four pm), would that be okay for it to wash off? I'll check when my dad gets home, but he hasn't used it for a month or two from what I know.

Last edited:
We actually had a mass of rain that went on for around a hour or two (started at eleven or twelve am/pm and ended at around two something, now four pm), would that be okay for it to wash off? I'll check when my dad gets home, but he hasn't used it for a month or two from what I know.
should be Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back