Is this ok sized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the hutch I keep my 2 girls in (Roxy and Fizz) They are in the garage for the winter and they have a duvet on top for insulation.

so7rsh.jpg

2jdjnyp.jpg

How big is it? Hard to tell from pics :) Looks good to me though :D

I would remove the seed treat stick thingy off the door through - they're really unhealthy for piggies.

Ok i only got it today from P@H

what treats are good for them then ?

I'm not sure how big it is sorry :(

samjt12 said:
Ok i only got it today from P@H

what treats are good for them then ?

I'm not sure how big it is sorry :(

Judging by the stuff inside it looks a good size ;)

The only pet shop treats I will feed mine are those Excel stick thingies - they're like hay wrapped in paper. I find a bit of fruit or extra veg is much more appreciated :)

Judging by the length of the sleeping bag that is on the top i would say that hutch is 4 foot at the very least which is great for two piggies. Great hutch with lots of things to do for the piggies. O0

Your htch looks the right size ;) as for the treat stick if its from the naturals range its fine to have in there ;) little confused about the stones though :-\

Pumpkinpiggie said:
Your htch looks the right size ;) as for the treat stick if its from the naturals range its fine to have in there ;) little confused about the stones though :-\

Someone on here said they were good for them to stand on when drinking and helps their nails?

samjt12 said:
Pumpkinpiggie said:

Someone on here said they were good for them to stand on when drinking and helps their nails?
I think rocks are better not stones as they look smooth ?

It looks fine as it is O0 Make sure there lots of hay in the bedding section for them to nibble on and maybe get a solid bowl so it doesnt tip over :D But i like the tile idea for the veggies so they dont get all shavings on them O0

Do you attach the run that's in the background to it at all during the day? or do the go in it separately ?

Pumpkinpiggie said:
Do you attach the run that's in the background to it at all during the day? or do the go in it separately ?

they go in it seperatley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back