IS THIS OK FOR PIGGIES,

It’s absolutely fine to feed to the piggies, don’t worry about it saying for rabbits (there are reasons it says rabbits and if I recall correctly it’s tax reasons but it’s nothing to do with being unsafe for piggies)

It’s absolutely fine to feed to the piggies, don’t worry about it saying for rabbits (there are reasons it says rabbits and if I recall correctly it’s tax reasons but it’s nothing to do with being unsafe for piggies)
Thank you, thats a relief as they :luv: it, lol

Mine also love this hay. I'd assumed the rabbit thing was in case it was somehow extra pointy and a risk to eyes but after careful comparison it appears to be no pointier than other pointy types of hay. I think it might have been been repackaged recently to put 'rabbit' on.
Expensive though... and mine actually prefer this from PAH:
1620939958763.webp
I was wary at first as it has dried carrot and dried apple in but none of my 4 touch those - even though they all love fresh carrot and 3 love fresh apple. If I offer Zara apple and she'll touch it with her lips, then back off and genuinely look like she's going to cry with disappointment - it's so sad!
(PS the carrot is easy to pick out as it mainly sticks together in massive lumps)

Back