Is this hutch better than this hutch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Due to a bit of a shuffle about in the garden (and the fact my dad is building me a little rabbit corner) i am going to buy my guinea pigs a bigger hutch.
Now Bert my rabbit lives in Lavender Lodge from pets at home:

http://www.petsathome.com/invt/13198

Would this hutch be better for my guineas:

http://www.petsathome.com/invt/13200

Its a foot shorter in length but pretty much the same in depth etc?

Or the guineas could have the same hutch as Berts current hutch....
They have runs in the garden so don't stay inside all day.

Thanks x

personally i would get the thistle hall, but its totally up to you, in the end, you have to deside.

Thistle hall def. it means they can still get some excersise when its raining and sit down stairs !

I would say both are great, they both provide enough room and look good. If you add together the Thistle Hall one it does work out bigger just on two seperate levels.

i would say thistle hall too, i want this myself but have had to settle with the smaller version Sage house, thistle hall wont fit in my utility during the winter months.boo hoo

I would get Thistle Hall too the more space the better :) I have two piggies in the Sage house and there is not much room for exercise on wet days ;)

We're going to get Thistle hall with attaching run for my rabbit.

The only thing I would say is it has quite a lot of height and I would be nervous of the ramp. I guess this could be adjusted though.

I have a cage which is exactly like thistle hall, and I have 2 piggies in it, and they love it lots of room for them to run around in, so I would go for Thistle Hall.

As miss_piggy said the ramp was a bit high so I added a bannister type thing to the ramp so the piggies can't fall off :)

Personally I would go for Thistle Hall but its your decision

Go and see them in the flesh so to speak it sometimes helps you make your mind up.

Good luck :)

Yea i'm thinkinhg Thistle Hall but i'm not sure how much room the ramp will take up? Does anyone have this hutch?
I really like Lavender Lodge but i'm going to get it on Sat so i guess i'll just have a look...

I have put a banister on the ramp and at the top by the door to stop them falling :)

My mum and dad have just bought Thistle Hall today. It is a fab cage.... the quality of Pets and Home hutches does change Thistle was one of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back