Is this cage good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been after a spare cage with the ever-impending birth of Nalas babies and spotted this one on ebay...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=150107729241&rd=1&rd=1
Its very cheap, it folds flat so once the babies are born and rehomed (if I can part myself from them, probably not) then it can be stored easily. Its the exact same size as the Zoozone 2 so I know its a decent size for an adult and babies (or 2 babies...or more temporarily). Plus I love how the access is! A lot better than the Zoozone as you going from above then and it freaks them out!
Just wondered if anyone else had any? Had any experienced?

Looks like a fine indoor cage to me :D
We've got cages like that, that we use in winter when we bring the piggies inside.

yep i have 1 look at my accomodation piicies by me, youll see mine on there it does look a little small on there but its actually quite big ! :smitten:
if you look where my hay rack is i only noticed the other day that i put it on the inside, lol ;D i only got it about 2 weeks ago so only noticed the other day, :D

Yeah I thought it looked similar but it looked tiny in your pics so I thought it cant be the same!
So its deff worth getting?

yeah, its really good, mine cost £25 from a pet shop near me ! its big and looks tiny in my pic but i resized it

I have the same cage as that, they are really good and because the whole front lifts up it means u can get to everything easier. Ive got 2, and i think that they are better than the nero 3's as they are wider and have a big door. :)

I think that's the same as the cages i've got. I've always found them quite good, I think it will be a perfect place for Nala to have her babies :)

yes i agree very easy to take off the food bowl and fill it and get everything. the only thing is that i always seem to be filling that bowl up as its quite small for my fat piggie ! all my others have bigger ones :)

Id probably just use that bowl for water...or maybe just pellets. Dont want too much on the floor...just the veg bowl, few toys and hay!
How big is the house bit? Big enough for an adult and a few children?

Check on Zooplus as they had this cage but in grey/yellow (called Sunshine) on offer - might work out cheaper.

Just seen the Zooplus one, not sure if its the exact same one but does look good. Thing is...I've alreayd bought it on ebay now! haha
Damn!

We've got one very similar to that, ours is grey at the bottom though from P@H for £29 but that was back before New Year. Our two were very comfortable in there and the house was ok for them both to get into. It's bigger than you think though when you get it home and actually have it on the floor somewhere!

I personally don't like it, to me it's too small. My syrian hamster lives in a zoozone2 and I sometimes think it's too small for him! It's not much bigger than a 3x1 C&C either so I personally wouldn't buy it. I guess it will be okay for babies though.

Wow your hamster is spoilt!
My hamster cages used to be half the size of a Zoozone...if not even less than that! (but they had height)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back