• Thread starter Thread starter goldilocks
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goldilocks

Hi have seen a hutch that is 54" long 38" high and bout 22" deep

it is a double hutch will try and post photos when I can

Sorry 4 Winter nearly three just lost her sister last month, Fudge 20 weeks, Poppy and Rosie 13 weeks

Thanks

So you'd recpmmend the planet one as agaisnt the other one? Trying to save the money up now.

Anyone else got any suggestions? Greatfully apreciated.

which one sounds big enough to you Guina-piggies-94 its late at night and I've lost the conversation enough though I started the post

You could consider a cage instead of a hutch if theyre to be kept indoors? A nero 4 is supposed to be a good large one. I use c & c cages myself which you can make up yourself from grids and connectors, but a nero would be just as good. Check some prices out on various sites....zooplus is a good one and try ebay. I think the overall "floor space" with a cage is more than you get with a hutch as they are quite narrow :)

Hi I have got them in a nero 4 at present and I think the squabbles will be half who's top pig and half they have not much space to get away have got 4 various hideaway but it still happens

I thought a double 54" length and 38" high could be big enough just not sure

I would say its big enougy karen as that is giving them 9ft of floor space with the 2 levels,they recomend 4ft for 2 piggys so 9 ft is way big enough

Maybe I am thinking its like mine then....I will post a pic of mine and you can tell me if its the same or bigger! Hang on!

Phew! there you go:
Picture010.jpg

lavenderjade said:
Phew! there you go:
Picture010.jpg
what length is yours?
My 2 story one is 4ft and the one she is talking about is a 2story 4ft 6"

Just measured it and it is 42", so the one you are talking about is bigger.
Sorry :-\
My excuse is my eyebrows are sore because I have just plucked them and it hurts :o not thinking straight ;D

lavenderjade said:
My excuse is my eyebrows are sore because I have just plucked them and it hurts :o not thinking straight ;D

;D i guess there is some logic in that somewhere ::)

sokel said:
lavenderjade said:

;D i guess there is some logic in that somewhere ::)

Somewhere deep deep down

The only bad news is that its £95 but heres the funny bit I could have two free rabbits. He said he would give me woodshavings etc and guinea food, hay instead but thinking of asking him just to knock the price down.

Anyone know where I could get something similar cheaper

nice to hear from you graham has your computer been acting up again? Have you found your geese never seen them when come for the piggiesssss.

goldilocks said:
The only bad news is that its £95 but heres the funny bit I could have two free rabbits. He said he would give me woodshavings etc and guinea food, hay instead but thinking of asking him just to knock the price down.

Anyone know where I could get something similar cheaper

nice to hear from you graham has your computer been acting up again? Have you found your geese never seen them when come for the piggiesssss.
Yes the comp crashed so had to do a full reboot :o
The geese where here when i got back so they must have just been down the big field.
there is a seller on ebay that i bought my single ones off,I know he does different sizes etc so he may have something

ok thanks graham can you PM me his details?

Does anyone on here want to buy my nero 4 to help me raise the money for my new hutch but cant let the nero go until have the money. Its only 3 month old this month (August) and otherwise in good condition, no chewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back