is this big enough for two piggies

• Thread starter Thread starter Anne-Marie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

i got the nero3 for my 2 from pets at home which is 38" x 19" this looked big enough but it's not.

i'm picking up a ferplast 140 on saturday which is 56" x 30" and I think they will be much happier in there,plenty of room for toys etc.

it may be more cost effective to get one as big as you can now and you won't feel you have to 'upgrade' like i am ::)

i have found that once you have put tunnel/igloo/sticks or whatever else you like it doesn't leave a lot of 'running around' room.

Owl xx

id go for the 140 aswell, once uve got there house, bedding, bowl and everything else in theres not going to be much room!

I am getting an outdoor hutch soon, but was just wundering, is this big enough for the two piggies?

Cage.jpg

No, that looks far to small to me Tom_cat. I like the one in the first link. I had one similar.

hi my two guinea pigs live in a ferraplast rabbit deluxe 100 is this big enough? they used to have a hutch but it always smelled. they do seem to like it but never jump out when the lid is lifted off any ideas?

thanks

karen

goldilocks said:
hi my two guinea pigs live in a ferraplast rabbit deluxe 100 is this big enough? they used to have a hutch but it always smelled. they do seem to like it but never jump out when the lid is lifted off any ideas?

thanks

karen

Is it like this one? http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/guinea_pig_cages/30345

I have this one but didn't think it was big enough for 2 not when i'd put bowls & a tunnel in. However, when i was homechecked before i adopted Howie, the lady from the shelter said it was big enough but more space is always better. :)

its similar going to go for a c+c grids and corroplast then you can do any size

anyone know where i can get the corroplast for the base?

[email protected]

cheers

try ebay for the cubes and i think sign shops woud do the coroplast... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back