Is nettle root safe for piggies?

Oreo and Cream Cracker

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi so I was looking at the little nibble company and found a forage I liked the look of but noticed it had nettle root as one of the ingredients and I’ve looked everywhere but can’t seem to work out if it’s safe for them to eat or not. Please could you tell me thank you so much! ❤️

I bought two forage boxes with dandelion root in, and that’s my boys favourite!

I can’t remember the company name off the top of my head but they’re piggy specific and I’m sure they did nettle root. I’ll see if I can find out, in case one of the experts doesn’t respond first!

I bought two forage boxes with dandelion root in, and that’s my boys favourite!

I can’t remember the company name off the top of my head but they’re piggy specific and I’m sure they did nettle root. I’ll see if I can find out, in case one of the experts doesn’t respond first!
Ok thanks for the help!

Hi, sorry to be late in replying, still healing, l do feed foraged dry nettles roots and all to my herds,some like it ,some think l,m trying to poison them,lol, and run from it. At the moment all mine are enjoying the foraged mazie, which is now dryed in the sun and stock piled for winter treats, along with other foraged goodies.

Back