Is it normal for a boar to ejaculate while cleaning his weenie?

naguya

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry if I am asking something inappropriate, but I couldn't find answers to this question and I am somewhat curious. And I would like to know if it is normal or not? I already read this guides:

Boar Care: Bits, Bums & Baths

It was exactly like this, I went to clean my two boars genitalia just now, and this happened to Momo (about 8 months old). First I cleaned inside of the testicles bag, almost no dirt came out. But when I went to clean his weenie with warm soapy water, once I started it, a white substance came out, is it sperm?

It was already clean when I started to clean it, but once I was washing it with my fingers, suddenly the liquid came out from him and I needed to wash it again. I don't know if that's really what I'm thinking or not but I thought it was funny, I told him "Momo, this isn't a thing you should do to me" 😅

Despite everything, his genitalia is normal, only the end of the penis (the tip) was opening a little while I was cleaning it (not cauliflower) his penis is all normal size, just the tip was opening and closing, is this also normal?

Back