Is Bella singing?

• Thread starter Thread starter emilyj
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emilyj

Is Bella a singing guinea pig? Bella's 4 years old, so over the years we've heard her make this noise before, but this is the first time I was able to video it. She only does it every so often (the last time she did it was about 3 months ago) and none of my other piggies make this noise - I wondered if it is "singing" like I have read about. Sorry about the background noise, she decided to do it whilst I had my nephews round who wouldn't keep quiet ::)

oooooh I dont know if she's singing - mine have never made that sound your bella is making. Thought 'singing' might sound different to that but may be wrong. 98) I heard it described by Peter Gurney but I think he said that he'd only heard it a few times. Really not sure what your little Bella is trying to say!

Lovely piggy btw :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh wow, I think you may be one of a lucky few who get to hear it! I'd be really chuffed if mine did it!

PiggyLoon said:
Lovely piggy btw :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you, she is a real sweetie and I love her to bits :smitten:

If she is a singer, I do feel very privileged to have heard it!

I dont know if singing and chirping are the same thing, but chirping is rare, and sounds more like birds song. I have a chirper, who chirps when he is left in the cage on his own when i have his cagemate out on my lap, but it doesnt sound like that. The first time I heard it, I thought there was a bird in the flat. When they chirp, they lift their heads right up in the air, and just let rip. Its also really loud too. I think its almost there though.

Sounds remarkably like the sounds on that site and of course all piggies must chirp a little differently, wow you are lucky it sounds soooo lovely :smitten:

I dont know :-\

Very cute piggy though O0 :smitten: :smitten:

My Acorah does that too, confused me. So did Moo, confused me and mum and so did....I think it was Taz, but I could be wrong. So mine, my mums and my sisters. But only 1 piggy out of the owners entire collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back