is 6ft long enough for my girls or 8ft better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
zoe's post is in health and picture of their box. so any suggestions would be appreicated would 6ft be big enough or more needed. and i know i am 98) 98) 98) to be sad over a cage. :'( :'( :'(
OH was :o :o :o and hurt :'( :'( :'( that i suggested getting rid of either zoe of jessie. when i explained the cage was too small he said he would get thumper's box out and cut it in half and join it onto the girls box.
so is 6ft big enough or should it be larger? OH saids he will do something but when he finds the time is another matter. will give him a week and then will pretend to start to do it myself then he will do it to stop me from doing it.
call me stupid, but i feel so sad to be cutting up thumper's box, it use to house petal and rosie too, so many memories that cage holds it's like losing them all over again :'( :'( :'( i feel so sad about it. OH feels joining the two cages together which would make 8ft is too large but i don't. so guessing it will be 6ft and the cage will be cut in half. please let me know if this is big enough. :smitten: :'( :'( :'( :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
will show OH your replies. thanks in advance. :smitten:

How many piggies do you have? :)

How wide is it? 6' x 2' is suitable for 4 piggies :) 8' x 2' would be suitable for 6 piggies ;)

i have 2 girls and the cage is about 18 inches wide will do rough coversion into CMS 18 inches =46cms, 6ft= 183cms 8ft =244cms.
jessie when on heat mounts zoe and rattles, rump wobbles etc and was think thier 4ft cage=122cms was too small for 2 girls and zoe had no where to run. if she would as she is too laid back. hoping this helps. thanks for your reply. sending hugs :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: girls send :-* :-* :-*

6' long will be fine for them then :) The more space the better of course as with anything, but 6' long will be great for them :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back