Introducing The Super Pooper Scooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briony_S

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I tried out my new tool today and its fantastic. Used on vetbed and it got lots more hay and hair out than a normal brush/shake.

its the bissel pet hair handheld hoover it plugs in so no loss of suction as no battery to give up. It has two end tools one which sucks up bigger bit s like poops and then a rubber one which catches all the fluff hair and hard to shift hay

its fantastic. They sell on amazon for 34.99

Great recommendation, Meg's fleece used to be a nightmare to clean.....

dunno why but here goes ... the title reminded me of abba hahaha:
Super Trouper beams are gonna blind me
But I won't feel poo
Like they always poo
'Cause somewhere in the crowd there's poo

Beautiful :) - Take a well deserved bow

Oo exciting. We bought a hand held hoover for cleaning up after piggies but it was really disappointingly rubbish at sucking anything up...

There is something on internet about it which is where I found it from america I believe type it in google and there is a whole review

How noisy is it? I bought a hand held black & decker vacuum - not cordless so it's pretty beast - but it's real noisy and sends our boy running for the hills. Having something quiet would be amazing.

I actually bought this hoover after seeing your recommendation here awhile ago and reading the positive reviews on Amazon...and was not disappointed! It's great, really effective, and very easy to clean. Makes cleaning their cage out sooo much easier. We just empty all the fleece onto the corrugated plastic and then hoover up all the poops and hay off it that way as it was so powerful it was sucking half the fleece into it when I tried to first hoover straight from the fleece! It's also great on our carpet for sucking up hair and hay after they've had floor time. I would definitely recommend it.

The only negative is that it's very loud. I'm hypersensitive to sound so the first few times I had to get my partner to use it whilst I sat with my hands over my ears! But I've gotten more used to it. Again the piggies were terrified at first and just hid but now they're used to it. Other than the initial shock when we first turn it on when they run into a hidey they are fine with the noise now and just go about eating/running about/whatever they were doing before. The only annoying thing is them trying to chew on the wire but usually my partner is here to keep both his eyes on them to make sure they don't haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back