Introducing my boys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boureki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I suppose I've posted a couple of pics of them before but have not been formally introduced. Our newest is Dylan/Pickle who my hubbie, Marty has already introduced...http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=4974.0

Dylan_03.jpg

Our 2 older boys are Scampy and Blaze. Bonded father and son through a rescue/re-home. Blaze (Dad) is a bit of a biter but has become very chilled out. He is an extremely nosy boy and has to know EVERYTHING that is happening. He has recently got much better at lap time and is a very protective piggie.

Scampy (the small one with the pink ear) is a very affectionate boy who loves his cuddles and makes a cute cooing noise at lap time. He and Blaze have started to bicker a bit since Dylan came on the scene, but if anything startles them runs back to Dad and follows him around in a piggie train. One day we hope to integrate all three pigs at playtime, but not until we feel Dylan/Pickle is more settled.

Blazewheek.jpg
Scampy.jpg

Chatting.jpg
Lazy.jpg

TheBoys.jpg

They are all adorable! As I've said many times, I have a special soft spot for black and white piggies, and the fact that you have three of them makes me so jealous! ;D

Kimmie

Gorgeous boys :)

I have the same indoor pen!

Still can't get over the resemblance between Dylan and my Colin ;D

:( that pen is sold out, but i will order 2 when they are back in stock! thanks for the link. ;)

boureki said:
I suppose I've posted a couple of pics of them before but have not been formally introduced. Our newest is Dylan/Pickle who my hubbie, Marty has already introduced...http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=4974.0

Dylan_03.jpg

Our 2 older boys are Scampy and Blaze. Bonded father and son through a rescue/re-home. Blaze (Dad) is a bit of a biter but has become very chilled out. He is an extremely nosy boy and has to know EVERYTHING that is happening. He has recently got much better at lap time and is a very protective piggie.

Scampy (the small one with the pink ear) is a very affectionate boy who loves his cuddles and makes a cute cooing noise at lap time. He and Blaze have started to bicker a bit since Dylan came on the scene, but if anything startles them runs back to Dad and follows him around in a piggie train. One day we hope to integrate all three pigs at playtime, but not until we feel Dylan/Pickle is more settled.

Blazewheek.jpg
Scampy.jpg

Chatting.jpg
Lazy.jpg

TheBoys.jpg
Hi,
You have adorable little piggies there.
I have never seen black and white ones befor.
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back