Introducing me and the piggies!

• Thread starter Thread starter petticoat74
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

petticoat74

Hello! ;) I'm new to this forum, only found it by accident! But as I have been almost obsessed by guinea pigs since I was five, good job I found it really! ;D I have ALOT of guineas which are the centre of my life and most have been unwanted or rescues... though I will admit I have seen a few over the years in pet shops and gone..oh I must have him/her they soooooo cute! ::) Hope this pic downloads, these are Skye (smooth) and Petal (rough) both rescues!
SKYEANDPETAL2-294.07.jpg

hiya and welcome i am new here to and am never of the site very nice pigs i like skye she is like my rough haired wee marley with her colours

pigsdad :)

Welcome to the forum x

Gawjuss piggies they are great,,i love the colours of there fur

Thankyou! ;) They are nice piggies! With very nice natures too! So lovely! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

They look gawjuss, do they sit up on your lap at night time? Mine loves too

Hello and welcome you have 2 very gorgeous piggies :smitten:

Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will enjoy it on here :)
Lovely pics, they are gorgeous :smitten: :smitten:

Skye and Petal will be 1 year old on 27th August 2007! Both rescues from overrun house!

Lovely lovely lovely little piggies!

And ginges too! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Happy birthday for the 27th Aug (if I forget between now and then to say!) My 2 gingey girls were 1 on the 19th of June (thats their adopted birthday - when I got them!)

A very warm welcome to the forum... hope you enjoy being a part of it ;)

They are lovely, I have a soft spot for ginger piggies.

Wonderful Piggies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back