Introducing Elmo and Hamish, my 2 new boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I adopted these two lovely boys from Piggybaker. I forgot to ask her which one was which, but my children decided:
This is Hamish
dressandpiggies010.jpg

This is Elmo
dressandpiggies008.jpg

Piggybaker: this is their 2 storey hutch although they are spending a fair amount of time running mad round the lounge :D
dressandpiggies011-1.jpg

gorgeous piggies. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

wow hamish looks so much like my bob!

i have a photo of bob pulling a very similar pose to hamish they look so similar

They are GORGEOUS! Elmo looks like a satin? :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I thought they were English crested, but I am no good with breeds...their fur is very very shiny though :)

Congratulations Fiona, you are now definately a fully fledged member of the "multiple boars" club!

They are gorgeous boys! We have 11 boys between us - aren't we "gluttons for punishment"! But aren't they so entertaining? At least you have 2 pairs, I have 3 seperate boys now!

Good luck
Sue

piglover said:
Congratulations Fiona, you are now definately a fully fledged member of the "multiple boars" club!

They are gorgeous boys! We have 11 boys between us - aren't we "gluttons for punishment"! But aren't they so entertaining? At least you have 2 pairs, I have 3 seperate boys now!

Good luck
Sue

;D ;D ;D Yes we are, but they just fascinate me, the minute I popped Hamish and Elmo into their new home, they have been cheeky, nosy boys....they run around not bothering to hide and just shove us out of the way ;D

lavenderjade said:
I thought they were English crested, but I am no good with breeds...their fur is very very shiny though :)

The mother is an Abby don't know what the father was, brought her preggy with these two, They look wonderfull but the names are the wrong way round ;D

I love the hutch.

The kids decided the names should be that way because Elmo`s stripe looks like a halo? 98) Dont ask me ;D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i cant wait to see them when we come up O0 ;D O0 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back