Introducing Bumble and Bee ! Pic heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been posting on this forum for weeks now with my various problems and i think it's time to introduce myself and my girlies! I'm Emma, I'm 18 and live in Liverpool with my mum, cat and 2 piggies :) Bumble is the bigger/darker one and Bee is the little on with half brown/half white face :smitten:

When they were smaller!
DSC02269.jpg

Bumble (does anyone else think she is big for 11 weeks?! She's one ounce off a pound lol!)
DSC02377.jpg

DSC02413.jpg

Piggy lips :)
DSC02293.jpg

Bee showing everyone that her nose is all better
DSC02414.jpg

DSC02420.jpg

DSC02425.jpg

and my cat, khan didn't want to be left out ;D
000_0052.jpg

Love Emma x :smitten:

Hi Emma,

It's great to 'meet' your pigs at last. Where about in Liverpool are you? I'm near Netherley. I love Bumble and Bee, they look so sweet! Bumble is a big girl. Fleur is the same though she is 15 weeks and is 1lb 5oz! I posted some pics up last night titled Fleur and Flora so have a look and her size she is bigger than her sis who is 15oz!

Take care and thanks for sharing!

Louise
:)

Aw fleur and flora are gorgeous il go have a look ! I'm in the kirkby/fazakerley region but my family are dotted everywhere from maghull to kensington lol! thanks i think they are gorgeous 2 :) and my little boy khan of course x

Your little girlies are gorgeous! I looooove Khan too! He looks very suave!

Oh my goodness! My Bob and your Bumble look like they could be siblings! They look very much alike!

So of course gorgeous piggies :smitten: :smitten:

I thought that when i first saw bob, flm1977! I think i posted saying that too lol well i meant to anyway! Thanks everyone for the comments :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back