indoor runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi :)
Can anyone recommend a good indoor run, I can't let them run around the rooms, too many hidey holes I can't get into and wires and I don't want them to get hurt.

Hmm I think you could make a good cheap one just by taping some cardboard box sides together maybe? Or what about the C & C squares put together? ?

Doh, What am I like. I am so worried about getting everything right, I overlooked the obvious. ;D . Cardboard . Thanks :)

We used an old bookcase we didn't want anymore. Obviously took the shelves out, and now have a very sturdy 6ft run! Pigs can't see out like they can with a grid, but it doesn't seem to bother them at all. They love it in there....

some more great ideas, thanks. I appreciate the help. New to all the guinea pig stuff. Loving it so far. :smitten:

I'm new to it too. Hope you get sorted out with your run. I'm addicted to all things guinea pig lol Cant stop buying things my babies are so pampered. They are outside at the minute in a lovely new hutch but got to come in soon cant stand the thought of them being in the garage so I'm looking for an indoor hutch. How old are yours?

about 8 weeks, got them from a pet shop and of course they aren't exactly sure. Didn't know about guineas needing homes. Learnt so much already on here. Hubby is going to have a go at making a run, hopefully this weekend. There are some piccies on the Photo bit. Harry and Nibbles.How old are yours? Any piccies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back