Indoor Run Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loobyg83

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all, the indoor run arrived a few days ago.
Blue Folding Fabric Pet Play Pen Puppy Dog Cat Rabbit Pig Playpen Cage SIze L AY

Set it up to check it over but I can't see how a water bottle will attach. The only free standing water bottle I can find is for a mouse... will a standard water bottle clipped to the side pull the sides in or is it okay (water bottles haven't arrived yet so I can't check!)
Ta muchly :)

Love to see some photos when you have it set up :tu:

I have a very simular one and I am going to make a hole in the material where the elastic is on the outside so holding the bottle. X

Cool, thanks, The sides are mesh so hooking something on shouldn't be an issue, I just have no idea how much the bottle weighs and if it would pull the sides over!

If you check out some of the other more expensive ones from amazon they have a bottle attachment, that's were I got my idea from, but they were way too expensive for me so I like to adapt lol

I have a green variation and there is an eyelet for the spout to poke through and elastic to hold the bottle in place.

What about a free standing bottle - I think there are a few brands and designs about. Just Google "free standing small animal water bottle"

ETA - my example link didn't work right so have took it out.

I think living world do one x

@Cavy_lover I couldnt' find any on Amazon that were suitable for a piggie, only ones for a mouse! Now I have an idea of company I can look up I will continue my search :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back