Indoor hutch help

• Thread starter Thread starter sgprescue
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sgprescue

I need to have 3 indoor hutches built, each 5ft long by 2ft wide and I need them for next weekend (I'm redoing my bedroom ;D ) . I normally order them from Happy hutch but cant get through to them on the phone. Does anyone know of any other company that makes indoor wooden hutches to custom sizes that are at reasonable prices?
These are the ones in my spare room (6ft version) and I am looking for something similar

DSCN3594.jpg

Not sure - but they are some posh looking hutches you have there equipped with walking wigs I see!

hils78 said:
Not sure - but they are some posh looking hutches you have there equipped with walking wigs I see!

They are really nice, good quality hutches and they only charged me £85 each for the 6ft ones 8) I also have some in one of my sheds. I just wish happy hutch would answer their phone so I can order some more. I have took some time off work next weekend to redecorate my bedroom and I need 3 new hutches to replace old ones to go in there.

Ooh did you get those from the happy hutch company? I'm looking for 2 just like that, that don't have the sleeping area. For my lot that are in the living room :) They are in 4x2 cages at the mo and i've painted the fronts of the plastic bases so they blend into the living room a bit more ;D

bev said:
Ooh did you get those from the happy hutch company? I'm looking for 2 just like that, that don't have the sleeping area. For my lot that are in the living room :) They are in 4x2 cages at the mo and i've painted the fronts of the plastic bases so they blend into the living room a bit more ;D

Yes and I would love for them to make these new ones I need but I tried phoning them about 20 times yesterday and they didnt answer the phone :tickedoff:

These are some of the other ones they made for me, they are 5.5ft long. I have actually got another one the same on top now where the carriers and cage are.

DSCN3383.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back