I'm still in shock!

• Thread starter Thread starter angieb
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angieb

Today we finally finished a run weve been making for about a week. Its a large run on grass and the posts are hammered in with mesh around. I have another run which i bought on the internet that i move around the garden that has a wooden box to hide in. The rabbits and gp were taking it in turns to go outside. Anyway i thought i would try the gp's in first. I had put a childs small tent and a plastic tub for them to hide in. guinea the 2yr old ran straight in the tent but frodo couldn't find the way in and was at the back of it! I walked around to try and show him where to go. He ran across the other side of the run and squeezed out! :o :o :o The holes in the mesh are smaller than the other run. :o
We have a very large garden which is approx 1/2 acre and luckly my OH was standing next to the bushy plant frodo had run to hide under. I shouted to let him know not to move and creeped up behind him and grabbed him.(Frodo that is!) ;) I am still in shock as he hasn't even attempted to sqeeze out of the other run but because he couldn't find anywhere to hide he made a bid for freedem. I keep thinking how lucky i am and cannot belive it. All i can say is that they will now be staying in the inside run until i get some smaller mesh! :embarassed: :embarassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back