I'm so stupid

Jessicaandteddy

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello,
So just gone to clean out my piggie and realised I have absolutely no shavings left nor do I have any newspaper what else can i use hes a extremely messy pig so fleece might not be the option also have no idea when I can next get out to the shops also shops are now closed where u live so can't go out tonight

Do you have any towels? You can put towels down with fleece over them. It should be ok for overnight. If your piggy is messy, then wash the towel and fleece tomorrow and put it back down in the cage again after you wash it.

Do you have any towels? You can put towels down with fleece over them. It should be ok for overnight. If your piggy is messy, then wash the towel and fleece tomorrow and put it back down in the cage again after you wash it.
Thank you see I was thinking that he's just so messy so didn't know if there was alternative option

Do you have amazon prime, could you get anything delivered tomorrow? Could you lay out towel and fleece and make a hay tray out of a box or a plastic storage box lid, to make it less messy?

Do you have amazon prime, could you get anything delivered tomorrow? Could you lay out towel and fleece and make a hay tray out of a box or a plastic storage box lid, to make it less messy?
I do but not much money so parents have to buy it might just go to asda tomorrow and buy loads of the tiny pack of shavings

Hello,
So just gone to clean out my piggie and realised I have absolutely no shavings left nor do I have any newspaper what else can i use hes a extremely messy pig so fleece might not be the option also have no idea when I can next get out to the shops also shops are now closed where u live so can't go out tonight

If you have old bath or beach towels in the house, then use them.

If you can, get a cheap acrylic or polyester bed spread or a couple of cheap noodle bathroom mats to have at home as an emergency fleece topping. These things do come in handy in emergencies. ;)
More ideas: Temporary Housing Solutions?

Back